The MMD Community’s Problem with Hetalia MMD’ers, Hate Blogs on Tumblr, DeviantArt, or Some Stupid Shit. I Don’t Know. This Community Was a Mistake.
Ho boy is this going to be long.
This dumb shit has been going on for about… a couple of weeks, so I’ll just give you guys the TL;DR version of whatever the fuck is happening.
- Miki probably posted a shitty MMD picture of… I don’t know/care… Hetalia or shipping her OC with a Hetalia character (something along the lines of) on her DeviantArt account (before she deactivated it).
- The hate blogs downloaded it off her account to upload it on their blogs and call it shit.
- Miki got butthurt and fired back.
- The hate blogs fired back.
- In later times, Miki confesses and apologizes about her stupid shit.
- The hate blogs don’t accept, and they continue to not only fight fire with fire, but then start flat-out harassing her.
- Somehow, her sister gets involved.
- It’s a fucking mess.
Anyways, as I was searching up whatever the fuck was going on, I stumbled upon a picture made by Miki’s sister (whose name is Leanne). Not knowing that Leanne was involved in Miki’s disaster, I naturally had to look up the picture and the person behind it. I clicked on the picture and saw that this had something to do with Miki. Naturally, I had to look up journals to find out the basic scopes of it all, and I found this piece (oddly made on my birthday of all the days).
The content was very eye-opening. The words behind it all shock me. I mean… what the serious fuck?!
Even this morning when I was threatening to cutyself but on Skype call, my sister stopped me and I broke down crying…
I’ve now got two dents on my arm…
Leanne. WHAT THE FUCK?! DID YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WILL MAKE YOUR SISTER ANY BETTER THAN SHE WAS BEFORE?! PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, AND ESPECIALLY DON’T SAY ANYTHING THIS HARMFUL EVER AGAIN! THAT DANGEROUS AND IGNORANT!!! IT CAUSES SERIOUS CONCERNS!!! PLEASE JUST DON’T!!!
Even then, the hate blogs just won’t stop. Remember what I’ve said about the- oh of course you do. It’s above this sentence.
Not stopping until one person leaves or maybe even worse… kill themself?
Resorting to insults not even a third grader would use?
Calling a person pathetic because a sister comforted the other sister?
All the endless and mindless hatred just to get the other side to snap?
Yeah, that’s exactly what a hero would do.
With all this hatred and bitterness, there’re no winner in this war. There’re only losers.
You know, sometimes I question whether the internet is even safe or any good. Is it useful to find information with? Is is easier to pay bills with? Absolutely. But if all this hatred and salt is the result of the positives, then maybe the internet just isn’t worth it.